Monday, August 29, 2011

Over a Year

It has been over a year since I last posted or read anything in the blog world. So I thought long and hard before I clicked back in today. I realized that I missed the blog world but I'm not sure how to fit it into my life.

Last school year was the roughest of my career. I was beat down almost every single day and I was not sure what I would do when the end of the year came. In the end I stayed in the building I have worked in since the 06-07 school year. I can say I am very glad that I did because this year is completely different. We had a great opening week of school.

I have decided for now short and sweet posts need to be my motto.

4 comments:

PennyCandy said...

Well I was wrong it has not been a year it just seems like one.

Bone said...

Penny Candy!!!!!!

You're back! For good, I hope. Or at least for a long while :)

And yes, it does seem like it's been over a year.

PennyCandy said...

Thanks Bone; I've found some calm over the summer so I hope it lasts for more than the first two weeks of school.

Felicia said...

short and sweet is better than nothing!!!